- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk (raw cow’s or coconut both work)
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat skillet or griddle at medium-low heat.
- In a small bowl beat eggs until they are well blended. Mix in milk, vanilla, and honey. Set aside.
- In a new bowl combine coconut flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix together. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until coconut flour is completely blended and absorbed.
- Grease pan or griddle with coconut oil. Ladle small scoops of batter onto pan. Aim for 2-3" wide pancakes. Flip when ready (usually after 1-2 minutes). Let cook an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Voila! Serve with homemade strawberry-chia jam! (Directions below)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries (thawed)
- 1 tbsp orange juice
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (more or less depending on how thick or think your want your jam
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Blend all ingredients but chia seeds together in food processor until smooth.
- Stir in chia seeds. Let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Spread over warm, coconut pancakes!