What you drink is just as important as what you eat!
Health Benefits of Coffee:
1. Decreases the risk of liver cancer and liver disease.
2. Provides protection against Parkinson's Disease.
3. Reduces post-workout muscle soreness.
4. Increases stamina during exercise.
5. Protects against diabetes.
Health Benefits of Wheatgrass Juice:
Wheatgrass contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which has the ability to:
1. Work as a blood builder while also improving blood sugar levels.
2. Resist the growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
3. Neutralize toxins in the body and help purify the liver.
4. Penetrate body tissues to improve and renew them.
5. Slow the aging process.
Health Benefits of Green Tea:
1. Kills cancer cells without damaging surrounding healthy cells.
2. Fights wrinkles and premature signs of aging.
3. Reduces blood cholesterol.
4. Boosts tooth and mouth health.
5. Regulates blood sugar levels.
Health Benefits of Water:
1. Improves thinking, concentration, and focus; the brain is 75% water, making water perhaps the most effective brain food!
2. Flushes toxins from the body and bloodstream and reduces the risk of kidney stones and UTI's.
3. Energizes muscles and maintains their proper functioning.
4. Boosts skin's natural glow and appearance.
5. Fights fatigue and constipation.
Health Benefits of Almond Milk:
_1. Contributes to muscle growth, strength, and healing.
2. Reduces risk of arthritis and osteoporosis development.
3. Promotes healthy bones and teeth formation.
4. Protects skin against sun damage.
5. Improves immune system.
Health Benefits of Red Wine:
1. Protects your heart, artery walls, and prevents heart disease.
2. Overflowing with antioxidants that reduce the risk of cancer development.
3. Hardens tooth enamel and decreases gum inflammation.
4. Boosts brain function and memory.
5. Controls blood sugar.