Eat these foods. It's impossible not to fall love with them and their benefits!
Health Benefits of Grapefruit:
1. Contain enzymes that boost metabolism and lower blood insulin levels.
2. Protect against cancer and tumor growth.
3. Provide excellent immune support.
4. Provide antioxidant support and help repair DNA.
5. Lower cholesterol, prevent insomnia, promote urinary tract health.
Health Benefits of Brussels Sprouts:
1. Provide digestive support and constipation relief.
2. Protect against DNA instability.
3. Boost immune system health and function.
4. Excellent source of fiber and antioxidant support.
5. Reduce risk of cancer growth and development.
Health Benefits of Chia Seeds:
1. Help to reduce inflammation & high cholesterol, and improves cognitive function.
2. Reduce insulin resistance and decrease high levels of insulin in the bloodstream.
3. Prevent hypertension, control weight, and help improve energy metabolism.
4. Protect body systems from free radical damage, aging, and cancer.
5. regulate healthy digestive function.
Health Benefits of Spinach:
1. Reduces blood pressure, protects against cancer, promotes healthy skin.
2. Fights macular degeneration and boosts immune system.
3. Flushes the colon of toxin build up.
4. Excellent for bone health.
5. Natural anti-inflammatory.
Health Benefits of Honey:
1. May improve the body’s capability of metabolizing alcohol.
2. Provides all-natural, nutrient-dense energy source during workouts.
3. Reduces the risk of cancer and heart disease.
4. All-natural anti-bacterial & anti-fungal.
5. Eases cough and throat irritation.
Health Benefits of Watermelon:
1. Supports kidneys and is a natural diuretic.
2. Fights cancer and boosts eye health.
3. Helps prevent storage of body fat.
4. Improves heart health.
5. Strengthens bones.
Health Benefits of Ginger:
1. Effective anti-bacterial; proven to be more effective than some prescription antibiotics.
2. Decreases exercise induced muscle pain & soreness.
3. Improves body's ability to absorb and assimilate nutrients.
4. Natural anti-inflammatory, anti-nausea, and pain reliever.
5. Reduces congestion and flatulence.
Health Benefits of Tomatoes:
1. Contribute to bone health, cancer prevention, vision improvement, and cardiovascular health.
2. Offer great immune support and improved collagen production.
3. Play a crucial role in tissue repair and teeth vitality.
4. Protect against high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, and stroke.
5. Build strong bones.
Health Benefits of Artichokes:
1. Provide an excellent source of fiber and digestive aid.
2. Stimulate bile production and promote liver health.
3. Natural diuretic and helpful in the treatment of hyperuricemia (high blood levels of uric acid).
4. Help raise good cholesterol levels and reduce bad cholesterol levels.
5. Contribute to a reduced risk of infant birth defects.
Health Benefits of Figs:
1. Protect against cell damage and reduce the risk of cancer development.
2. Lower high blood pressure and high blood cholesterol levels.
3. Prevent bone thinning while promoting bone density.
4. Reduce blood insulin levels.
5. Support cardiovascular health.
Health Benefits of Leeks:
1. Afford the body with increased protection against cancer.
2. Provide cardiovascular support and maintain blood vessel health.
3. Fight diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, and even obesity.
4. Improve bone health and bone density.
5.Contribute to healthier skin and eyes.
Health Benefits of Blueberries:
1.reduce cholesterol levels, contribute to gastrointestinal health, and constipation relief. 2. Protect against the onset of macular degeneration.
3. Contribute to an improved learning capacity.
4. Promote urinary tract health.
Health Benefits of Kale:
1.plays a strong role in the prevention of colon, prostate, ovarian, breast, and bladder cancers.
2. Promotes healthy cell growth and liver function.
3. Provides total body detoxification.
4. Improves skin & eye health
5. Fights osteoporosis.
Health Benefits of Pumpkin:
1. Provides the body with progressive eye support against macular degeneration and vision loss.
2. allows the body to maintain proper muscle function after an intense workout.
3. Helps prevent overindulging and maintains a more sustained blood sugar level.
4. Reduces the risk of cancer development.
5. Protects the skin from wrinkles.
Health Benefits of Almonds:
1. Natural body alkalizer; improves energy, discourages weight gain.
2. Boost brain activity, intellect, and reduce Alzheimer's risk.
3. Contribute to hair, skin, and nail health.
4. Reduce insulin and blood sugar levels after meals.
5. Promote longevity.
Health Benefits of Apples:
1. Keep you fuller longer, help curb your appetite, promote weight management, and digestive health.
2. Increase saliva production to help keep your mouth and smile naturally clean.
3. Decrease the risk of diabetes development.
4. Promote cardiovascular health and improve blood cholesterol levels.
5. Strengthen immune system.
Health Benefits of Broccoli:
1. Helps to reverse the effects of sun damage.
2. Contributes to cancer prevention, skin support, eye health, and blood pressure regulation.
3. Boosts proper function of the immune system.
4. Supports the nervous system, optimal brain function, and health muscle growth.
5. Reduces the risk of heart attack, atherosclerosis, and stroke.
Health Benefits of Strawberries:
1. Provide powerful anti-cancer, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties.
2. Support healthy bone growth and maintenance.
3. Promote resilient hair, skin, and nails.
4. Help to regulate blood sugar levels.
5. Stimulating the burning of stored fat (via anthocyanins).
Health Benefits of Popcorn:
1. Combats the development of degenerative diseases, heart disease, and cancer.
2. Low in calories and fat, high in fiber and complex carbohydrates.
3. Bursting with polyphenols and antioxidants.
4. 100% whole grain food.
Health Benefits of Asparagus:
1.associated with better nutrient absorption.
2. Neutralizes cell-damaging free radicals.
3. Promotes healthy blood sugar levels
4. Reduces risk of colon cancer.
5. Natural anti-inflammatory.
Health Benefits of Kiwi:
1. Prevents against oxidative DNA damage & assist in the repair of such damage.
2. Provides immune support and ant-cancer antioxidant properties.
3. Protects heart and cardiovascular system.
4. Balances alkaline levels within the body.
5. Maintains eye health and vision.
Health Benefits of Sweet Potatoes:
1. Improve energy, blood sugar regulation, and appetite stabilization.
2. Aid the body in utilizing antioxidants more effectively.
3. Maintain blood vessel flexibility and blood pressure.
4. Boost skin's natural glow and appearance.
5. Promote a strong cardiovascular system.
Health Benefits of Greek Yogurt:
1. Full of probiotics which promote a healthy gut and digestive health and function. 2. Boost muscle recovery after intense workouts.
3. Encourages weight loss and weight management.
4. Positively effects bones and bone health.
5. Protects gums and teeth against cavities and enamel wear.
Health Benefits of Bananas:
1. Vital for brain health and nerve communication.
2. Fight mental fatigue.
3. Boost brain's ability to produce serotonin, a mood improving hormone.
4. Lower and maintain healthy blood pressure levels.
5. Prevent development of atherosclerosis.
Health Benefits of Seaweed:
1. Great source of calcium to help keep your teeth and bones strong.
2. Slows the digestion process, making you feel fuller longer.
3. Helps regulate hormones and maintain proper thyroid function.
4. Acts as a natural detox for the body and body systems.
5. Reduces inflammation.
Health Benefits of Lemons:
1. Stimulate the liver, reduce inflammation, and detoxify the body.
2. Aid in digestion and help disband kidney stones.
3. Reduce blood sugar levels.
4. Excellent cancer and wrinkle fighters.
5. Provide powerful immune system support.
Health Benefits of Coconut Oil:
1. Protects and boosts healthy brain function while also relieving symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.
2. Improves body’s resistance against viruses, bacteria, and fungi.
3. Increases endurance, energy, and metabolism.
4. Controls hunger and promotes weight loss.
5. Regulates blood cholesterol levels.
Health Benefits of Pomegranates:
1. Prevent blood clots and reduce the risk of developing coronary heart disease.
2. Natural anti-inflammatory, provide arthritic relief in joints.
3. Fight cancer and inhibit the growth of tumors.
4. Inhibit wrinkles and promote longevity.
5. Regulate healthy cholesterol level.
Health Benefits of Bok Choy:
1. Aids in optimal eye health and reduces the risk for macular degeneration.
2. Aids in the maintenance of bone health and bone strength.
3. Active in cancer treatment and prevention.
4. Provides immune support.
5. Natural anti-inflammatory.
Health Benefits of Carrots:
1. Inhibit the rate in which cancer cells grow and develop.
2. Play a key role in eye health, immune system support, and cell growth.
3. Protect the skin from sun damage, premature wrinkling, and acne.
4. Reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
5. Slow down the body's aging process.